Thursday, April 27, 2006

 

STAR MORES!!!!






These are all images from a book I published through Akiyoshidai International Art Village in 2005 called "Star Mores" (the cover is the middle picture). It's about life lessons in sci-fi/fantasy novels. The first image has a quote from "the Ringworld Engineers", by Larry Niven, the next is supposed to have a quote from "The Fool Killer" by this woman who's name I forgot, but I forgot to put up the one w/ the text, the next is the cover, the next from Niven again, and the last from "The Stars My Destination", by Alfred Bester. Some images from this book appear on the march 2006 archives page, I think? Anyway, if you like the book, you can get it from me or order it from Atomic Books: http://atomicbooks.com/products/-/11215.html
XOXOOXOXXOXOXOX O Fay fay fay

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?